Our education trust has established separate hostel for girls & boys with qualified warden in the same campus for girls with at most security measures.
Hostel rooms are well ventilated & telephones facilities are provided & 24 hours of water supply is also provided.
Hostel food of both vegetarians & non-vegetarians is served to the students as per their preference to North Indian (Bengali & others), South Indian & Seasonal Foods.
- UPS back-up
- Wi-Fi facility for Internet access
- TV halls / Indoor Auditorium
- 24/7 Doctor on call
- Magazines of general reading such as India-Today, Wisdom, Health Guide, Nutrition and Health Care, etc., and newspapers such as Deccan Herald, Indian Express, Times of India, Vjaya Karnataka are purchased from the SNA Fund.
- The student on rotations will be in-charge of the reading room which is kept open from 4.00 P.m. to 8.00 P.m. every day. Current magazines will be issued for circulation among the students.
- The institute provides spacious sports room which includes table tennis, carom boards, chessboard and many other indoor games. There is also an outdoor game facility for throw ball and tennis. Etc…
- The sports and recreation committee is responsible for organizing and conducting games and sports periodically and participating in State Level and National Level competitions.
M.Sc. Nursing Exams will commence from 3rd May 2013 onwards
GNM Exams will commence from 15th April onwards
Ms. Nagavathi K.
2nd P.C. B.Sc. Nursing 73%
2nd P.C. B.Sc. Nursing 67%
4th B.Sc. Nursing 75.83% Distinction
4th B.Sc. Nursing 74%
Ms. Athira K.S.
3rd B.Sc. Nursing 79.50% Distinction
Ms. Sajitha V.R.
3rd B.Sc. Nursing 74.50%
Ms. Ammu P.T.
2nd B.Sc. Nursing 70.70%
Ms. Chithra C.
Nair 2nd B.Sc. Nursing 73.40%
Ms. Ushes K.U.
1st B.Sc. Nursing 69%
1st B.Sc. Nursing 65%
we want to hear from you